Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend in the most amazing house

For the weekend I stayed in a rented house in Pomos, close to Akamas. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL EVER! I was speechless at its simplicity, lucidity, luxury and beauty. My jaw dropped lower and lower when I first was showed around and I was happy as a kid to discover the panorama, the pool, the sauna, the jacuzzi... and the view from my bed :D Oh, yes!








View from my bed :D

3 comments:

beti said...

o matko jedyna!

Andrei said...

czesc!
nice house and amazing view :) Akamas is a really nice area. Is the villa available for rent and if yes do you know the contact details?
Dziekuje!

Agata said...

Hi, Yes it is for rent and the stay is just amazing. I cannot remeber their www right now, but you can send me an e-mail on "totonowe [AT] gmail . com" and I will send it to you later.