Saturday, May 3, 2008

Geia sou Thessaloniki

Finally I am here! And it feels weird as I walk around the city and keep on smiling to myself. First - I speak my beloved Greek again ( and so does everyone around!), the place is so charming, a walker's paradise, small but very metropolitan and open to the sea. The shore is quite long with hundreds of busy cafes. Oh dear.. and some guys are so handsome :) I started exploration of the city yesterday (fruit of which are below) and let's see how it goes.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for the pics of the good looking guys. what about a small gallery on this blog? we could give them points and eventually choose the winner!

Plus you can take their mobile numbers and tell them that it is for the contest purpose.. in case he wins

In that way you will have good looking company for coffee and the choice is yours!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha yeah sure I am the first one to ask strange guys for phone numbers! But I will try to meet your request and gather a couple of shots of what I mean good looking guys (hope I will find a way of taking a picture of them!)

Anonymous said...

A ja bym też chciała jakiegoś przystojniaka ujrzeć...Nie bądź taka... umil życie Matce Polce...niech sobie chociaż popatrzy;)

Anonymous said...

Kurcze no naprawde chwytam za aparat i niech Wam bedzie;)))