Ahhh the you do not ignore the second box that says "Do you believe in Santa Claus, Dog, or unicorns"? That's reassuring... :D
should I exclude myself from the group admitted to procreate because I happen belong to the yellow box?Of course not. But I do not belong to the Santa Clause etc.. so all is OK.
hahaha i made a mistake... the second box says God...not Dog. :D What i meant is that you forgot to exclude the second box as well as the first one.
Ok I understand... from some perspective (starting with 'a'...) believing Dog and God actually is the same :P
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ahhh the you do not ignore the second box that says "Do you believe in Santa Claus, Dog, or unicorns"? That's reassuring... :D
should I exclude myself from the group admitted to procreate because I happen belong to the yellow box?Of course not. But I do not belong to the Santa Clause etc.. so all is OK.
hahaha i made a mistake... the second box says God...not Dog. :D What i meant is that you forgot to exclude the second box as well as the first one.
Ok I understand... from some perspective (starting with 'a'...) believing Dog and God actually is the same :P
Post a Comment