And before I even got there something inside me had started protesting and squeaking quietly 'nooo pleeeease'.
This, after long time of informal, home-office and Greece-based work was a reaction to:
- stream of people in hurry pouring out of trams and subways
- deserted centre (where are coffee shops?)
- need to commute plus a small-talk before the meeting: it is 'normal' to spend 1.5 h to get to work
- face to face formal meetings, which are a waste of time in 80%
Waiting - back in the business suit:
And the National Opera in front of me:
5 comments:
oj tak wracanie do biura to głupi pomysł;)
Oj szybko sie odzwyczaiłam. A do tego widze jak wiele czasu sie spędza na nie wiadomo czym. Oczywiscie fajnie spotkać nowych ludzi, ale z bólem wróciłabym do biurka. Mam nadzieję, że uda mi się nie:)
Look at you all formal and dressed up :P :P Now i have the feeling you understand why we Greek people have the name of being lazy and not very productive... :D We\ll get you there as well don't you worry baby ;)
So you say I am on a good way to the Greek mentality, well I think you guys have a point. (hahahaha just remembered the Emperor's New Groove - and the 'no, he has a point' the angel said);)
Plus: I do not mean to be unproductive-just the opposite. I only see the office work unproductive and wish to escape this trap.
Post a Comment