I do love it here. A lot:). Recently I've been even considering extending my stay, but wasn't sure it would be the proper thing to do.
And then Sunday came. Reading a newspaper in a cafe, I heard scraps of conversation of some tourists passing by:
And then Sunday came. Reading a newspaper in a cafe, I heard scraps of conversation of some tourists passing by:
- Pity it's the last day. I wish we didn't have to leave.
- Yeah, I would do everything to stay a couple of days more.
And it clicked: you poor all-inclusives cannot do it but, yes sir, I can!
And it clicked: you poor all-inclusives cannot do it but, yes sir, I can!
Actually nothing but MYSELF stops me from doing what I really want to do. The myself is just finding excuses related to 'what is proper'. Furthermore, unlike most of the population I am not tied to one place and practically can stay undefinite time where I wish to. And I should aprreciate it and enjoy. So the return ticket has been rebooked:)
I'm really looking forward to the month to come.
...Why? That's another story :) .
I'm really looking forward to the month to come.
...Why? That's another story :) .
10 comments:
Good for you... And what is the "other story"? :P
Well, even if I explained you would have NO idea what I am talking about ;)
why is that? can you give me a overview?
Ok - how should I put it - it is just the mixture of different sensations you can enjoy in that city. Take different flavours: cherries, mexican nachos and garlic. Try to imagine all in one. That is what the 'other story' is about. :)
i thought you were referring to someone... :P
a ja poproszę "other story" na maila;)
to bedzie przydlugawe, ale fakt tutaj sie to nie nadaje
no ale ja lubie długie maile;)
Nie mysl o tym "co wypada" tylko o tym co chcesz. Jesli nie masz siedmiu lat i nie musisz isc do szkoly, w zyciu nic nie wypada ;)
Cytujac Henry'ego Forda: "Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right".
Post a Comment