One thing that really pisses me off here is the attitude to kids safety in the cars. It is the only time I really cannot resist saying – stupid Cypriots. The following I see EVERY day:
- Letting kids jump around the car when driving (highway or city) - no seatbelts fastened.
Special seats for kids are Non existent - Keeping kids on the laps on front passenger seat (and there is the airbag for God sake!)
- The worst utter idiot I saw when I was driving on the highway and taking over a convertible, 2 seats mazda. Mazda was going about 120 per hour. What did I see when taking over - the father had a 2 year old kid on his laps – ‘helping’ him to drive. Man, where is your brain!!!!????
- And the crime is the worse that all this is seen happening in expensive cars driven by people who apparently have money to spend. Instead of spending 50 pounds on golden shoes buy the kid the seat!
One second and your kid is flying out through the windshield and seriously injured if not dead. I do not understand that…
I was glad to see this leaflet on Esso petrol station that explains that it is dangerous to have your kids not in the seat and fastened seat belts.
No comments:
Post a Comment