Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Builders' talent

Anyone remebers an ad of Kit-Kat - a American -looking guy in the taxi in India, and taxi driver singing in an annoying way? Same kind of songs I am lucky to hear from a construction field just next to my office. There are many Pakistani and Indian guys working as builder generally. They are cheaper than Eastern European.
The great acoustics of bare concrete walls even make thei chants even louder. Now with the windows open it's a dolby surround!

2 comments:

Katz said...

Once, coming back from Warsaw, I was in a taxi on the way home from the coach station in Brum. Obviously the driver was listening to the Bollywood chants on full volume. 'Ahhh... now really I feel I'm back in the UK' I thought...
;)

Agata said...

Yeah, but its so annoying! Last Friday some of people from my building could not hold their nerves and were shouting from their windows 'SKASE RE!" (shut up)