Thursday, October 14, 2010

Distance

I am lucky to have made one, two real friends (on top of acquaintances, colleagues etc) in each location where I've lived for a while. One major advantage of this are no-brainer holiday destinations and free accommodation whenever I visit :P. A major disadvantage though is the distance in case of trouble. I don't take bad news very well. So when someting is wrong with a very dear person and there is not much I can do from far - I hate my long-distance friendships and just want to fly across the continent today.

2 comments:

periplanomeno-teras said...

I still think that free accomodation is the best part! :)

p.s. just warming our friendship in case i visit Poland soon ;p

Agata said...

Yeah, why else would you do that ;) Since you are just across the sea there is a hazard of your visit indeed!