Tuesday, September 18, 2007

why I DO like my job

Facing crisis about the nature of my job I actually realized that the package itself is really good and I actually found a couple of reasons why I DO like my job:
  • I can wake up at 8.50 : ))))))))))))))))))
  • I have 2 minutes to go to the office and come back
  • Once a week I finish work at 13.00 and have the entire afternoon for myself!
  • I can come dressed in baggy trousers and sneakers if I do not feel like dressing up and no one cares
  • I can enjoy speaking 3 languages at work (English, Spanish and Greek)
  • I work with people from all around the world. This teaches distance to distances (geographical, cultural and hierarchical)
  • Some colleagues at the office are so much fun
  • And on top of that I get good money for that!

2 comments:

Katz said...

Wow. I'm impressed. What's there not to like? Some people have to wash floors for living, you know ;)

Anonymous said...

Hola Agata!!! Un beso muy fuerte desde MUY MUY lejos!!!!!!! :-)
Katy